Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The tears and more struggles

So my mornings are filled with tears, and now my evening is filled with trying to get a five year old to do her homework without the arguing. I am so wondering if this will ever end. I wonder when.  I know that "it too shall pass" but when, when she is 18?  I have prayed for patience, and oh boy, my patience is wearing thin.  How can a five year old cause me so much stress?  I am hoping the struggles pass for a while.  I am so to the end of the rope.  What can I do?  Amber is so sensitive, you look at her the wrong way and she cries.  I know consistency is the best, but oh boy it is  not working. I think she is going through her terrible twos at five because she never went through them til school started.  Any advice would help tremendously and your prayers too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment