Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good morning

Last night Amber came home from DayCare with two awards from school.  I am so proud of her, she may cry every morning about going to school, but my little girl is awesome in spite of the tears.  She got an "Outstanding Student " award for knowing all her sight words and all the letters of the alphabet lowercase and uppercase.  She rocks.  Not many of the kids in her class know those this early in the school year.  So PROUD of her.

Today is a day to be busy yet lazy at the same time.  I have a ton of laundry to do and can't wait to put the Pot Roast in the oven.  We will watch the GIANTS game, can't wait.  Sure hope they win.  Should be able to the laundry done at least.  Amber right now is singing and flipping pages in my Bible, so cute, she wants one of her own.  I am going to get her one for Christmas.  She will be so happy to have one of her own.  I am going to probably try to order it online, hoping for a good deal.  

Looking outside the window right now, it is definitely fall. The air is moist, and the ground is wet from the ovenight rain.  Sipping on my Pumpkin Spice coffee.  Yummy, fall is in the air..  Hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment