Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday is finally here

So excited the GIANTS were Giants last night and they swept the Rangers night, great job and Kudos to them.  I admit it was not as exciting to watch as the night before, but it was actually pretty funny.  Funny considering all the walks Texas gave us..

Today is PJ day for Amber at school and they are having a day of treats. We went to the store last night to buy the treats, and decided I better figure dinner out for the weekend. So Saturday, I am going to attempt to cook a pot roast, although I haven't decided if it will be in the crock pot or the oven.  I love the idea of the crock pot because it wont warm up my house.  You are probably saying who cares, it is not summer anymore.  I am saying it would be the perfect day to turn on the fireplace.  I love how quickly it heats the house, and all with a click of a button.

I pray that the struggles continue to lessen with Amber, I know it is only the beginning, but I am not ready for it, I certainly was not expecting it so soon. Any tips would help.  I am being firm and putting my foot down, although it hasn't bothered her at all. I pray today there will be no tears and that next week will get easier.

If you have parenting advice for me I would be willing to read it and take to heart what is being said. Any tips on Pot roast are welcome too. Have a great day and tomorrow is game 3, Go Giants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment