Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another day of challenges

This is a new day for us.  I can already tell it will be a challenge.  Amber woke up crying several times last night and wakes up crying this morning.  I want my happy little girl back. On the bright side, it is a new day to try to overcome whatever challenges are with me.  Yesterday I ordered my new glasses and should have them in about a week, yeah I will be able to see when I drive at night.  We also attempted to put up our security screen door, yet another challenge.  We will have to do more work to get it up as Dan will need to cut the center of a piece of trim in order for it to fit "flush " to the wall.

I am looking forward to Stacey arriving Friday so we can celebrate our friendship and her birthday.  I met her when I lived in the Bay Area in 1999 and we have been friends ever since.  It is reassuring to me to know that you don't have to always talk with someone but can leave off just where we left off before.  I am grateful for her friendship.

I am excited for Thanksgiving as my brother in law is coming for several days.  I love to cook the dinner, and love that the guys eat it all up and enjoy every bite. Hard to believe that it has been almost a year since we had a car crash into our home.  It has been a year of challenges that is for sure. Off to get ready for work today and help Amber to have a better morning.  I know that God help me.  Funny how I prayed for patience, because he is sure making me learn and rely on HIM.  He is making me more patient.  Wishing everyone a grand day.

No comments:

Post a Comment